- Episode 1: Fright of the Bumblebees – Wallace’s idea for accelerating his honey business’ growth with supersized flowers has unintended side effects.
- Episode 2: The Last Resort – Will the perfect holiday turn into the perfect crime?
- Episode 3: Muzzled! – Introducing Monty Muzzle – charitable philanthropist or canine conniver?
- Episode 4: The Bogey Man – Wallace & Gromit Take on the Country Club
Prime members Click here to get your Free PC copy of Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures! Not an IGN Prime member? No problem. Simply sign up and come back here to grab your game key. You can cancel with one click any time. Every month, the IGN Prime team provides members an opportunity to grab great games, exclusive betas, and other goodies picked by the Prime team.
- Browse IGN.com ad-free — no banner ads, no video ads
- An exclusive monthly $5 discount eligible on all regular-price items on the IGN Store
- Download videos in the highest resolution we have available
- Game guide PDF downloads for offline access
- Free indie games and betas
- Support IGN
- Much more to come. Sign up now!
About Esportsreporter.com: A leading news channel for all things eSports and gaming. Publishing the most relevant breaking news for esports and gaming including coverage of industry trends and guides on the business of eSports and gaming for investors and aspiring eSports and gaming professionals.
Esportsreporter.com is a wholly owned subsidiary of Appsoft Technologies, Inc. (OTC:ASFT) a publicly traded development stage company aspiring to be a leading contender in the esports, gaming and mobile apps industry.
Safe Harbor Statement
This communication may include certain statements that are not descriptions of historical facts but are forward looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These forward-looking statements may include the description of our plans and objectives for future operations, assumptions underlying such plans and objectives, and other forward-looking terminology such as “may,” “expects,” “believes,” “anticipates,” “intends,” “projects,” or similar terms, variations of such terms or the negative of such terms. There are a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements made herein. Such information is based upon various assumptions made by, and expectations of, our management that were reasonable when made but may prove to be incorrect. All of such assumptions are inherently subject to significant economic and competitive uncertainties and contingencies beyond our control and upon assumptions with respect to the future business decisions which are subject to change. Accordingly, there can be no assurance that actual results will meet expectation and actual results may vary (perhaps materially) from certain of the results anticipated herein.