ESPORTSREPORTER.COM / DANTE SRILAPA – SENIOR EDITOR / AUGUST 17TH, 2021 /
As we have just passed the halfway point in August, we are getting closer and closer to the fall season. New seasons mean new things, including tournaments. Check some of the biggest upcoming eSports tournaments that you should definitely be checking out, starting in September:
- 9/3/21 – 9/5/21: LPL 2021 Regional Finals (League of Legends)
- 9/3/21 – 9/5/21: Rise of Legion South Asia (Apex Legends)
- 9/4/21 – 9/5/21: Birds of Prey Episode 2 (Valorant)
- 9/4/21 – 9/5/21: eLadies Valorant Cup (Valorant)
- 9/4/21 – 9/5/21: Call of Duty Mobile World Championship 2021 NA Finals (Call of Duty Mobile World): $50,000 Prize Pool
- 9/6/21 – 9/8/21: Overwatch Contenders 2021 Season 3: Europe and Overwatch Contenders 2021 Season 3: North America (Overwatch)
- 9/15/21: Twitch Rivals x World Series of Warzone Duos Europe: $300,000 Prize Pool (Call of Duty: Warzone)
- 9/18/21 – 9/19/21: Capcom Pro Tour 2021 Japan 2 (Street Fighter V)
- 9/25/21 – 9/27/21: Smash World Tour – Northwest American Ultimate Regional Finals: $5,000 Prize Pool (Super Smash Bros. Ultimate)
- 9/27/21 – 10/10/21: LCS Game Changers (League of Legends)
If you think we missed any, let us know in the comments below or hit us up on Twitter or IG!
About Esportsreporter.com: A leading news channel for all things eSports and gaming. Publishing the most relevant breaking news for esports and gaming including coverage of industry trends and guides on the business of eSports and gaming for investors and aspiring eSports and gaming professionals.
Esportsreporter.com is a wholly owned subsidiary of Appsoft Technologies, Inc. (OTC:ASFT) a publicly traded development stage company aspiring to be a leading contender in the esports, gaming and mobile apps industry.
Safe Harbor Statement
This communication may include certain statements that are not descriptions of historical facts but are forward looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These forward-looking statements may include the description of our plans and objectives for future operations, assumptions underlying such plans and objectives, and other forward-looking terminology such as “may,” “expects,” “believes,” “anticipates,” “intends,” “projects,” or similar terms, variations of such terms or the negative of such terms. There are a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements made herein. Such information is based upon various assumptions made by, and expectations of, our management that were reasonable when made but may prove to be incorrect. All of such assumptions are inherently subject to significant economic and competitive uncertainties and contingencies beyond our control and upon assumptions with respect to the future business decisions which are subject to change. Accordingly, there can be no assurance that actual results will meet expectation and actual results may vary (perhaps materially) from certain of the results anticipated herein.